Russian citizens who want to immigrate to Lithuania
must apply for a Schengen visa
. The formalities related to obtaining this type of visa can be supervised by one of our Lithuanian lawyers
with experience in immigration issues. Also, those interested in opening a business in Lithuania
can call on our specialists who can handle all the formalities.
How to get a Schengen visa for Lithuania
As we mentioned above, you need a Schengen visa for Lithuania
if you come from Russia. Let's review some of the conditions for obtaining this visa before you relocate to Lithuania from Russia
- You must present a valid passport.
- Details of accommodation in Lithuania are needed.
- Bank statements are also required for the last 3 months.
- You must also submit return trip tickets.
- Health insurance is required to cover treatments of at least EUR 30,000.
- Marriage and birth certificates are also required.
- In the case of those who accept a job in Lithuania, they must present the employment contract.
Therefore, these are some of the formalities and conditions for applying for a Schengen visa for Lithuania
. If you want to immigrate to Lithuania from Russia
, feel free to address one of our Lithuanian lawyers
Obtaining a residence permit for Lithuania
The residence permit for Lithuania is easy to obtain, but it is necessary to meet certain conditions. Among them, we mention:
- In addition to a valid residence permit, you will need to provide information about your domicile in Lithuania.
- It is also required information about one's personal finances, which should be sufficient to live in Lithuania.
- You need health insurance to apply for a residence permit in Lithuania.
- EUR 120 is the approximate fee for getting this document.
We mention that the Lithuanian residence permit
can be obtained in about 4 months, but even faster, depending on the situation. All the formalities can be explained in detail by our lawyers in Lithuania
with experience in immigration issues. So feel free to ask for complete information on how to move to Lithuania from Russia
Work permit for Lithuania
The Blue Card is a work permit for Russian citizens who want to relocate to Lithuania for work. This type of document can be issued with a residence permit and allows legal work in this country. This work permit can also be used by those who have accepted jobs in other countries that are part of the European Union. Find out more details in this case from our specialists who can help you relocate to Lithuania from Russia.
Why immigrate to Lithuania
is a country that offers multiple business opportunities and more. In addition to this, foreign nationals who choose Lithuania for their studies can access the courses of the most prestigious universities, appreciated internationally.
As for the business environment, it is quite secure, it offers protection for investments of any kind and access to the most important financial markets in the world. Here are some statistics about the Lithuanian economy:
- Over USD 23.7 billion was the total FDI for Lithuania in 2020.
- Lithuania has a diversified economy, which makes it easier for foreign investors to travel abroad.
- Over 55% of highly skilled workers are young in Lithuania.
- Lithuania has over 55 bilateral investment treatments signed.
Want to know more about how to immigrate to Lithuania from Russia
? You can contact our law firm in Lithuania
and take advantage of our personalized offers. We offer complete legal aid to those who want to immigrate.