Immigration Lawyer in Lithuania – Get Legal Help from Our Attorneys
Immigration Lawyer in LithuaniaUpdated on Monday 29th November 2021
based on 2 reviews
Visas in Lithuania
- National visa: this visa is divided into two categories: single-entry visa (D) and multiple entry (D) visa. The issuance of this visa requires the submission of specific documents based on the purpose and nature of the visit. The Ministry of Interior’s Migration Department takes care of the visa issuance to the approved applicants. Single entry visa (D) is issued to foreigners along with the permission of temporary or permanent stay in the country. Whereas the multiple entry visa is issued to a foreigner who tends to enter and exit the country periodically. Our immigration lawyers in Lithuania will help you obtain a single or multiple entry visa as per your requirement.
- Schengen visa: this visa is also divided into two categories: airport transit visa (A) and short-stay visa (C). Air transit visa (A) is for those individuals who need to catch a connecting flight, train or boat into or out of Lithuania. It is valid for transit through international transit areas such as airports and it applies to all Schengen member states. A short-stay visa (C) in Lithuania permits a stay for not more than three months, but please bear in mind it should be within six months from the date of entry into any of the member states of the Schengen zone. Our immigration lawyers in Vilnius will assist you in obtaining a Schengen visa.
Documents required for Lithuania visa application
- application form filled with all correct information;
- two recently captured passport-sized photos;
- your passport with at least two blank pages;
- a copy of your return ticket reservation, but it is recommended to not buy a ticket before obtaining a Lithuanian visa;
- Europe travel medical insurance;
- a cover letter that describes your purpose of visiting Lithuania;
- proof of civil status (ration card, marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, or death certificate of spouse if applicable);
- provide proof of sufficient financial means enough to cover your expenses for the whole duration of your intended stay in Lithuania.
Services of our immigration lawyers
- litigation concerning the visa refusals and temporary residence permits;
- assistance on receiving single and multi-travel Lithuanian visas;
- assistance in starting a business in Vilnius;
- legal advice in incorporating legal persons in Lithuania;
- assistance in fulfilling the requirements necessary for receiving a temporary residence permit;
- legal assistance in the collection of appropriate documents to be subimitted to the Migration Department.
Individuals immigrating to Lithuania
- on average about 57% of Lithuanian citizens who had emigrated to other states returned to their country;
- the remaining immigrants include 15% non-EU and 3% EU citizens;
- the majority of foreign immigrants were from Belarus and Ukraine;
- the majority of EU citizens belong to Italy, Germany and Latvia.