Law Firm Drakšas, Mekionis and Partners
has an experienced team of lawyers in Lithuania
specialized in corporate legal services for local and foreign investors. Our team of Lithuanian lawyers
offers a wide range of legal services for entrepreneurs interested in doing business in this country. From company formation services to legal representation in local courts, we can help you in all the stages of your business. The main services we provide are the following:
- opening subsidiaries/branches of your company in Lithuania;
- obtaining licenses and permits for your business;
- legal advice for your company;
- court representation;
- company liquidation
- debt collection etc.
is a senior associate at the Law Firm Drakšas, Mekionis and Partners
. His education includes:
- Master of Law, Faculty of Law, Mykolas Riomeris University (Lithuania)
- Bachelor of Law, Faculty of Law, Mykolas Riomeris University (Lithuania)
He speaks Lithuanian and English and is an associate at Law Firm Drakšas, Mekionis and Partners since 2018. Between 2016 and 2017, Šaras worked as a corporate lawyer at Philip Morris Baltic and between 2013 and 2017 he was an associate at Professional law partnership iLAW.
For more details, you may contact
our team of attorneys in Lithuania.